How big is your living space?
Our house is 2000 square feet. Which is a pretty respectable size, at least in my opinion. Still though, it can feel cramped with four people vying for space sometimes.
However, can you imagine living in a 90 square foot closet?? This woman does. She pays $700 every month for this teeny space in Manhattan.
I could do it, I think. The bed might take some getting used to, but overall, I could hack it. I think the only time it might bother me would be in the winter when it would be harder to get out and about.
Could you live in such a tiny space?
More from Write From Karen
- Christians Rejoice, There is a Life-Size Noah’s Ark
- The Heart is An Idol Factory
- Four Weeks of More Work and More Stress
- God Bless What’s Left of America
- Heart Disease is a World-Wide Problem