And here we go, another week of random photos. If you want to keep track of my photos, you can subscribe to the Project 365 RSS feed.
1. Here is the husband playing some sort of vision focus game on one of the boys’ old Gameboy DS’s. He’s wasting time while waiting for us to join him for Bible study. Which we do, in our home, every Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. In case you’re curious, we use the teachings at the Truth or Tradition website in our studies. (Please look into it – it’ll really bless you and your family!)
2. GD, doing what he loves to do the most – goofing off with his online buddies. (That poor kid’s nose has really gotten big. He takes after me, poor guy. Hopefully, he’ll grow into that nose. In the meantime, I tell him to be proud of his crooked Cherokee Indian nose).
3. My husband was very proud of this pizza (made from scratch – except the crust). And I’ll be the first to admit that my husband? Was most likely a chef in a previous life (if I believed in previous lives) because he can seriously cook. He’s one of those naturals that can eyeball ingredients, throw something together and it’s fabulous. It’s gotten to the point that we all dread when I cook so in order to enjoy our meals, I prepare the ingredients and then he comes home and makes it while I stand by and “assist” him. Works for me!
4. Here is GD, standing outside the night we had the beautiful snowfall. As you can see, the flakes were quite big and quite lovely.
5. The husband, on the phone with a Carnival Cruise line representative because in case you’re just tuning in, we’re going on a cruise this summer!!! His goofy smile kills me. And look at his glassy eyes and his slightly flushed cheeks … wait a minute, does he look? No, couldn’t be. Wait, maybe …? Does he look like he’s got a good buzz going on to anyone? Probably because he does! He had a couple of beers after dinner so he was feeling QUITE good about the whole cruise thing. (That’s the only way I can get the man to agree to spend money – beer and good times. *winkwink*)
6. The day before our pretty snowfall, we had a full day of sleet and general ugliness. It always fascinates me how fast water freezes. Here you can see it literally froze as it was draining off our house.
7. And the obligatory weekly picture of me. I sort of like this picture though (even though it’s of me – bleh) because I don’t know what I did, but the lighting is flattering. Was it the back light from the window? Whatever it was, I want to do it again!