And here we go, another week of random photos. If you want to keep track of my photos, you can subscribe to the Project 365 RSS feed.
1. My guys around the dinner table. We eat dinner together every night. It’s very rare that we load up the TV trays and eat in front of the TV. We’re eating on paper plates because our good plates are in the dish washer and I’m too lazy to wash them for this meal. We had fried chicken, peas and mashed potatoes that night. The fried chicken was REALLY fried because pink chicken scares the crap out of me so I overcook it every time.
2. This is the project MK was building. It’s a Bioncle and it’s a cross between a space ship and a weapon. Don’t look at me like that, it’s a guy thing. *shrug* He collects them and this project took him all day to build. He was quite proud of himself for sticking with it and not giving up.
3. My walking shoes. If you look closely, you can see the tread is gone; it’s about time for another pair of shoes. The tread is virtually non-existent on the left shoe and just worn down on the right shoe. Apparently, I walk heavier on my left foot. That’s weird.
4. This photo album is so old that the pages are starting to crumble. I’m working on scanning all of these photos and putting them on an SD card so my parents will have a more permanent record of them. They can also look at them in their new digital picture frame. Look closely – that baby? Is me. *smile*
5. My husband, doing our taxes. See his concentration face? Isn’t it cute?
6. GD at his computer. His facial expression kills me. It’s a cross between irritation and amusement. I think he reserves this face just for me. And only me. *sigh*
7. Me. I’m on my way to run some errands. The weather was sunny and upper 20’s that day so I was freezing. It was also windy, hence the “why bother to fix my hair” hairdo. I went to the bank, Wal-Mart (to buy more Aleve and a posterboard for GD), Blockbuster and Harter House to buy some stew meat.
My life is so exciting, yes?