If you played, please insert the DIRECT link to your video response in the Mr. Linky box below. I’ll convert these links tomorrow so Google and Technorati will pick them up.
Welcome to the twelfth In My Opinion!! Did you answer the questions? I hope so!
Here are the questions for this week:
1. If you could go on three websites for the next month which would you choose and why.
2. How do you think your generation is different from previous generations.
3. What books on your shelf are begging to be read? (Show us a picture, or video, of your to be read pile).
And here is my video response to these questions:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
(RSS readers – I don’t think Vimeo videos show up in readers. Please click over to my site to see the video. Sorry about that!)
I had too much fun taping this and I hope you had fun watching it; I also hope my children/grandchildren treasure it someday. Because really, that’s what In My Opinion is all about – leaving a bit of you behind.
Ready for next week’s questions? Brace yourself …
May 27th Questions
1. What are your strengths?
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles usually look like?
3. Addressed to your significant other: What previous experiences do you wish I could have shared with you?
Need to know more about this video meme? Check this entry out.
I’m on Twitter – a lot. You can find me @writefromkaren. Please follow me? I’m lonely over there.