If you played, please insert the DIRECT link to your video response in the Mr. Linky box below. I’ll convert these links tomorrow so Google and Technorati will pick them up.
Welcome to the eleventh In My Opinion!! Did you answer the questions? I hope so!
Here are the questions for this week:
1. Do you have any favorite childhood memories?
2. What’s something you’ve won, and how did you win it? (If you haven’t won anything, tell us how often you enter contests and what sort of contests you like to enter).
3. If a new medicine were developed that would cure arthritis but cause a fatal reaction in one percent of those who took it, would you want it to be released to the public?
And here is my video response to these questions:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
(RSS readers – I don’t think Vimeo videos show up in readers. Please click over to my site to see the video. Sorry about that!)
I had too much fun taping this and I hope you had fun watching it; I also hope my children/grandchildren treasure it someday. Because really, that’s what In My Opinion is all about – leaving a bit of you behind.
Ready for next week’s questions? Brace yourself …
May 20th Questions
1. If you could go on three websites for the next month which would you choose and why.
2. How do you think your generation is different from previous generations.
3. What books on your shelf are begging to be read? (Show us a picture, or video, of your to be read pile).
Need to know more about this video meme? Check this entry out.
I’m on Twitter – a lot. You can find me @writefromkaren. Please follow me? I’m lonely over there.