If you played, please insert the DIRECT link to your video response in the Mr. Linky box below. I’ll convert these links tomorrow so Google and Technorati will pick them up.
Welcome to the FOURTH In My Opinion!! Did you answer the questions? I hope so!
Here are the questions for this week:
1. What would you like to change about your relationship with your family?
2. Which of your teachers has had the greatest impact on you?
3. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
And here is my video response to these questions:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
I had too much fun taping this and I hope you had fun watching it; I also hope my children/grandchildren treasure it someday. Because really, that’s what In My Opinion is all about – leaving a bit of you behind.
Ready for next week’s questions? Brace yourself …
April 1st Questions
1. Should the individual or society be of primary importance?
2. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen?
3. If you could spend tomorrow doing anything you desired, what would you do?
Need to know about this video meme? Check this entry out.
By the by, I changed my username on Twitter, you can now find me @writefromkaren. I made an account before I realized that I could simply change my username on my existing account – yes, I’m a dweeb. If you follow me, I’ll follow you! Please follow me? I’m lonely over there.