If you played, please insert the DIRECT link to your video response in the Mr. Linky box below. I’ll convert these links tomorrow so Google and Technorati will pick them up.
In My Opinion Participants
|1. Jen @ mommablogsalot||2. Rachel|
Welcome to the SECOND In My Opinion!! Did you answer the questions? I hope so!
Here are the questions for this week:
1. If you had to spend one year living alone in a remote cabin, what would you spend your time doing? (You don’t have Internet!)
2. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What’s your favorite music group/video? Now tell us why it’s your
And here is my video response to these questions:
I had too much fun taping this and I hope you had fun watching it; I also hope my children/grandchildren treasure it someday. Because really, that’s what In My Opinion is all about – leaving a bit of you behind.
Music video referenced in my video: A Ha – Take on Me.
Ready for next week’s questions? Brace yourself …
March 18th Questions
1. What was your most memorable meal ever?
2. If you believe in heaven, what do you think it will be like?
3. Whose life philosophy do you admire?
Need to know about this video meme? Check this entry out.
By the by, I changed my username on Twitter, you can now find me @writefromkaren. I made an account before I realized that I could simply change my username on my existing account – yes, I’m a dweeb. If you follow me, I’ll follow you! Please follow me? I’m lonely over there.