I’m on a reading kick – I read a book on Saturday, and I read a book on Sunday. So it only seemed natural to jump onto this reading wagon.
And the more I read, the more I want to write. Hopefully I’ll be posting some new fiction soon.
At any rate, my average reading rate is two books per month, so I’ll keep it realistic and list six books I plan on reading before June 20th.
- Morning Comes Softly by Debbie Macomber
- “F” is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
- The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen
- A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
- The Scent of Scandal by Carole Matthews
- Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
In addition, these books will be for sale in my Amazon book store after I read them, if you’re interested.
More from Write From Karen