I’m curious – what do you have planned for this weekend? Tell me your to-do list. What do you need to do. What do you want to do? (Big difference there!)
You can either summarize your plans, or make a to-do list. Either way, share it, do it.
Here’s my to-do list for this weekend:
Clean up my desk (Seriously – it’s like a pack of rats took up residence).
- Clean off our dining room table (we still have left-over crap from our old kitchen and we’re still unsure what to do with it).
Get rid of old pots / pans and dishes (we were thinking of taking it to the Salvation Army, but honestly, most of the stuff is warped and in really bad shape). Put Jazz’s video from last weekend’s performance online. Take Dude driving. Order Jazz’s group pictures from the jazz festival he went to yesterday.
- Write an exercise post for next week.
- Research and write about things to do in New York (when we go in July).
- Begin a series of relationship posts (we could all stand to improve our relationships, right?)
- Design a mock-up website for a school.
Paint the utility room. Locate a bench for the utility room.(Looked. But didn’t see anything we liked) Laundry. Bible Study. Watch NASCAR races with Kevin. Clean bathrooms. Find a wok that won’t scratch our stove top.(Wal-Mart for $13.00)
- Organize recipes into binders and
buy The Pioneer Woman’s cookbook. Eat cookies.
I’m sure I’m forgetting something, but that gets me started. 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!