If you played, please insert the DIRECT link to your video response in the Mr. Linky box below. I’ll convert these links tomorrow so Google and Technorati will pick them up.
Welcome to the seventh In My Opinion!! Did you answer the questions? I hope so!
Here are the questions for this week:
1. Tax Day. Boo! What are your thoughts on taxes? Necessary evil? Too much? Too little? How do you feel about Joe the Plumber’s mission to abolish the IRS? (You can find out more about the Fair Tax proposal here.)
2. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage in it head-on? Why?
3. Which do you prefer: the hustle and bustle of city life or the quiet and serenity of the country life? Why?
And here is my video response to these questions:
Side note: By the by, this post does a good job describing my frustration with taxes. It’s about fiscal responsibility – *gasp*. I apologize for saying the “R” word. Everyone seems to treat that like a dirty word, nowadays.
I had too much fun taping this and I hope you had fun watching it; I also hope my children/grandchildren treasure it someday. Because really, that’s what In My Opinion is all about – leaving a bit of you behind.
Ready for next week’s questions? Brace yourself …
April 22nd Questions
1. One of mom’s traits I admired is/was …
2. I remember getting into trouble with my parents on this occasion.
3. Are you more of a rule keeper, or a rule breaker? Why?
Need to know about this video meme? Check this entry out.
I’m on Twitter – a lot. You can find me @writefromkaren. Please follow me? I’m lonely over there.