Day: April 1, 2009
In My Opinion: Take Five
If you played, please insert the DIRECT link to your video response in the Mr. Linky box below. I’ll convert these links tomorrow so Google and Technorati will pick them up.
In My Opinion Participants
|1. Jen E @ mommablogsalot||2. Andrea @ Red Knows How – 2 Weeks|
Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.
Welcome to the FIFTH In My Opinion!! Did you answer the questions? I hope so!
Here are the questions for this week:
1. Should the individual or society be of primary importance?
2. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen?
3. If you could spend tomorrow doing anything you desired, what would you do?
And here is my video response to these questions:
I had too much fun taping this and I hope you had fun watching it; I also hope my children/grandchildren treasure it someday. Because really, that’s what In My Opinion is all about – leaving a bit of you behind.
Ready for next week’s questions? Brace yourself …
April 8th Questions
1. How many siblings do you have? What is your birth order? Do you agree with the birth order characteristics? Why, or why not?
2. What’s the tastiest meal that you can cook? Do you like to cook? Tell us about your cooking experiences.
3. Has anything bad ever happened to you that turned out to be for the best? Has anything good ever happened to that turned out to be a bad thing in the end? Tell us about it.
Need to know about this video meme? Check this entry out.
By the by, I changed my username on Twitter, you can now find me @writefromkaren. I made an account before I realized that I could simply change my username on my existing account – yes, I’m a dweeb. If you follow me, I’ll follow you! Please follow me? I’m lonely over there.