Happy Labor Day!
Aren’t you glad I’m here to give you something to blog about?
I thought so. 😉
All you have to do is answer the questions below either in the comment section, or on your blog. And elaborate! Make these questions show your unique and special personalities. This meme entry will post at 12:01 every Monday morning and will be the first postentry listed on WFK all day Monday. (This is an all-day Monday meme, so please, play all day!)
September 6th Questions:
1. If you could take back something you did to someone, what would it be?
2. Would you describe yourself as spiritual, religious, or something else?
3. Did you ever receive detention in school? What sort of kid were you in school – bookworm, smart kid, troublemaker, quiet … etc.
4. When’s the last time you ran a mile? How often do you exercise?
5. Bonus: Write a caption, poem or short story inspired by this picture:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…
(please be patient, it’s a little slow sometimes)
Want to see next week’s questions? Your wish is my command.