Just in case your new to this little ole blog of mine (Hi!), here are a few more things about me and my boring (but satisfying and happy and no, I’m not just saying that) life.
You can find pictures of my husband and two boys in the sidebar. ➡
(You can find more
crap things about me here).
50. My second son was born in 1995.
51. He was two days early.
52. He had a huge head.
53. He was not the prettiest baby.
54. But one of the cutest toddlers I’ve ever seen.
55. My oldest son has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
56. My youngest son has blonde hair and blue eyes.
57. Yes, they have the same father.
58. My great-great grandmother was a full-blooded Cherokee Indian.
59. My crooked nose most likely comes from that heritage.
60. I’m very proud of my crooked nose.
61. I started college in 1995.
62. I finally graduated in 2003.
63. I have a Bachelor of Science in Professional Writing.
64. I wanted to major Creative Writing, but my husband talked me out of it.
65. My first website was an accident.
66. I volunteered to take over my sons’ elementary school website.
67. Word spread and I’m currently maintaining
seven eight school websites.
68. I LOVE MY JOB!
69. I want to start selling blog templates.
70. I want to design my own blog theme.
71. This requires a thorough knowledge of php.
72. Which I know nothing about.
73. But I’m working on it.
74. I currently drive a silver ’08 Pontiac Vibe.
75. I forgot to mention that I drove a maroon Ford Escape for seven years.
Twenty-five more things coming soon.