If you played, please insert the DIRECT link to your video response in the Mr. Linky box below. I’ll convert these links tomorrow so Google and Technorati will pick them up.
Welcome to the ninth In My Opinion!! Did you answer the questions? I hope so!
Here are the questions for this week:
1. One of dad’s traits I admired is/was …
2. A question about your significant other: Long before you met, what did you picture your future mate would be like?
3. Who is the closest friend you’ve ever had? Describe that relationship.
And here is my video response to these questions:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
(RSS readers – I don’t think Vimeo videos show up in readers. Please click over to my site to see the video. Sorry about that!)
I had too much fun taping this and I hope you had fun watching it; I also hope my children/grandchildren treasure it someday. Because really, that’s what In My Opinion is all about – leaving a bit of you behind.
Ready for next week’s questions? Brace yourself …
May 6th Questions
1. Happy Mother’s Day! Tell us what being a mother means to you.
2. What was your favorite pastime as a child?
3. Do you normally eat dinner as a family? How important do you think family dinners are?
Need to know more about this video meme? Check this entry out.
I’m on Twitter – a lot. You can find me @writefromkaren. Please follow me? I’m lonely over there.