Thirteen things I like about myself.
So often, we concentrate on the things that we don’t like about ourselves. I think it’s time to focus on the positive, don’t you? 🙂
1. I like my … eyes. I think they are a pretty color. (Amber, with a splash of poo. *grin*)
2. I like my … legs. I do a lot of walking and they are pretty toned.
3. I like my … sense of humor. I have a tendency to find the little things funny. (Even when it’s inappropriate – oops, that’s negative!)
4. I like my … life. It’s well rounded, full, rich and I’m very happy. 😀
5. I like my … car. It’s an ’08 Vibe and drives like a go-cart.
6. I like my … hobbies. I have a love/hate relationship with writing and I love (perhaps too much) the Internet.
7. I like my … new walking sneakers. I wore out my old ones and I purposefully bought a funky-looking pair. (Note the lime green piping – when have I EVER wore lime green anything?!)
8. I like my … boobs. I know, sorry. But they are a nice size and aren’t too terribly droopy – yet. Updated: They drooped. Never mind.
9. I like my … sense of fairness. I’m strict, but I’m also fair. Just ask my children. 🙂
10. I like my … guys. Well actually, I LOVE my guys. Okay fine, I like my guys A WHOLE LOT.
(Okay, I’m starting to search for things … bear with me).
11. I like my … wrinkles. Really, what choice do I have?
12. I like my … feet. Ugh, no I don’t. Scratch that one.
13. I like my … eyes.
Wait, I already said that.
Oh well, I came up with 12 things … close enough.
Now, tell me something that you like about YOU.
Visit the new Thursday 13 hub for more TT participants.