1. Would you rather the aliens that make first contact be robotic or organic?
First of all, I don’t believe in aliens.
I mean, our universe is massive. There may be other life forms out there. I don’t believe the Bible says anything about any other life forms out in the vast unknown (don’t quote me on that).
But IF there were aliens, I think I would rather they be organic. I have no idea if organic aliens would have feelings or empathy, but I think organic aliens would be more prone to those feelings than a robot with zero feelings.
And let’s hope they’re friendly.
2. Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?
Oh, easy, 100% lose the ability to speak. I’m an AVID reader and I can’t imagine not being to read. And if I needed to communicate with people? Sign language.
3. Would you rather have a golden voice or a silver tongue?
Silver tongue. I like to pride myself on talking/debating someone into a corner. Not to be arrogant, but just to prove that I CAN.
4. Would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales?
Probably scales though the thought of being covered in scales makes me throw up a bit in my mouth. But I’m hot natured and have already gone through the change so it doesn’t take much to make me sweat. And just the thought of being covered in fur makes me sweat. Not to mention, I feel like fur would get smelly after a while. Whereas scales would discourage touching, I don’t like to be touched, I have a bubble, and I feel like it would serve as some sort of armor so I couldn’t be easily hurt. Not that I think I would get hurt but since I’m trying to voice my opinions more now and considering the cry-baby mentality nowadays, I might need that protection.
5. Would you rather be in jail for a year or lose a year off your life?
This is going to sound weird, but be in jail for a year. Life is too short as it is, I can’t imagine losing a year. Not to mention, I would probably end my year in jail more buff, (because everyone who goes to jail works out, right??) and more educated. I would have more time to read and teach myself something I’ve always wanted to learn – maybe even write a book. I mean, we pay for inmates’ education, might as well take advantage of this broken system.
6. Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
Twenty minutes early. One, it’s rude to make people wait on you. Two. I don’t want the stress of always running late. Three. It would stress me out more if I forgot something in my haste to get out of the door. If I’m early, I’m not being rude. I’m not stressed. I’m prepared. And I can pass the time by taking out my Kindle and reading a chapter. No brainer, honestly.
7. Would you rather have one real get out of jail free card or a key that opens any door?
So question, the key that opens any door? Are we talking a one-time thing, or a key that opens ALL doors? Because I feel like that makes a difference. Think of the crap you could discover if you could open any door you wanted to. I think I would choose the door because I would feel too guilty to commit a crime. And I’m nosy and love to snoop.
8. Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals?
Know the history of an object. Think of the stories they could tell! I could care less about animals.
9. Would you rather be married to a 10 with a bad personality or a 6 with an amazing personality?
Be married a to a 6 with an amazing personality. Having a fulfilling relationship is about way more than physical attractions. Looks fade, but an amazing personality will last a lifetime. (Hopefully).
10. Would you rather be able to talk to land animals, animals that fly, or animals that live under the water?
None of them, I can’t stand animals. Notice I didn’t say hate them, I like them if they belong to someone else. However, if I had to choose, probably flying animals. They could tell me all of the amazing sights they have seen. Plus, I think birds are cool.