All you have to do is answer the questions below either in the comment section, or on your blog. And elaborate! Make these questions show your unique and special personalities. This meme entry will post at 12:01 every Monday morning and will be the first postentry listed on WFK all
day Monday morning. (This is an all-day Monday meme, so please, play all day!)
June 2nd Questions:
1. What kind of water do you drink? Bottled water, tap water, sparkling water….? How MUCH water do you drink in a day? If you’re not drinking water, what ARE you drinking?
2. Would you rather be Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, or Belle? Why?
3. Are you an urban dweller, a suburbanite, or a country person? Are you happy where you live? Without giving too many details, tell us about the place where you live. What makes it different than other places? What do you like the most? The least?
4. What little annoying thing does someone (pick any person) do that drives you absolutely crazy? Have you told this person this? Why or why not? What do you think this person would say is the most annoying thing about you?
1. We actually have a water cooler. And we have a water company who delivers our distilled water to our doorstep – we usually go through two 5 gallon jugs every two weeks. After drinking distilled water, I will NEVER drink tap water again. In fact, the few times I have, I’ve about gagged it just tastes so … dirty compared to our water cooler water. I also ask for bottled water whenever we go to a restaurant (it’s very rare that I order a drink or soda). Quite honestly, I prefer water to any other drink out there so yes, I drink quite a lot of it.
2. Cinderella. I love how she’s not afraid of a little hard work and is kind to everyone, even the people who mistreat her. I like how she takes everything in stride and how she doesn’t allow a lot to upset her. I also like how she’s beautiful no matter what she’s wearing – a ball gown or rags – her inner beauty shines through.
3. Definitely an urban dweller. I can’t imagine living outside the city. I like the city, I’m used to the city and I like being close to everything. I do like living in Springfield. It has a small town feel to it. It’s clean, we don’t have a big problem with crime and our countryside is beautiful.
4. My husband has the most annoying habit of pausing, sometimes for a full 20 or 30 seconds before answering my question. I realize he has a lot on his mind and I know he hears me and wants to answer me, he’s just decompressing or processing what I’m saying before answering me but boy howdy, does it irritate the crap out of me. Hello?! *knocks on head* I asked a question here. lol What’s annoying about me? The fact that I knock on his head comes to mind. 😀
Have an excellent week, everyone!
monday morning meme