I thought it might be interesting to you to see what I have on my bookshelf to read every month. I periodically post book reviews, (when I’m feeling energetic, not always) and if I do, then you will have an opportunity to read the book so you know what the heck I’m talking about.
You can tell which book I’m currently reading by the Goodreads widget in the sidebar.
I’m all about Kindle e-books. I’m a hard core e-book reader. I haven’t read an actual book in quite a long time and I find that when I hold an actual book, it feels large and clunky. I much prefer my Kindle e-reader than an actual book. With that said, I get all of my books from Kindle Unlimited – I rarely, if ever, spend money on a book – it all goes into the $10 dollars a month I pay for Kindle Unlimited.
So, if you’re interested in reading lesser known authors and want to save a ton of money in books, join me!
I rarely read anything lower than a four-star review. I stopped reading for a long time simply because every book I read was stupid, or disappointing and ultimately, a waste of time. (I feel the same with movies – haven’t watched movies, or TV, in about a year). I’ve had great luck sticking to this philosophy and most of the books I read are pretty good.
You can see my book ratings on my Goodreads account.
Here is my May 2020 TBR stack:
- In Bed with the Earl (Lost Lords of London Book 1) by Christi Caldwell
- Cross Her Heart (Bree Taggert Book 1) by Melinda Leigh
- The Star and the Shamrock by Jean Grainger
- Winter World (The Long Winter Trilogy Book 1)by A.G. Riddle
- Wall of Silence by Tracy Buchanan
- The Weight of Ink by Rachel Kadish
- She Can Tell (She Can Series, Book 2) by Melinda Leigh
- The Man Who Played with Fire: Stieg Larsson’s Lost Files and the Hunt for an Assassin by Jan Stocklassa, Tara F. Chace (Translator)
- In An Instant by Suzanne Redfearn