“What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?”
What bucket list? I don’t have one. I should have one, I suppose.
Let’s make one right now while we’re thinking about it. (Try and contain your excitement).
1. Publish my writing – whether it’s a short story (it’ll probably be a short story because I think I have ADHD when it comes to writing) or a novel. (*snicker*)
2. Live a ripe old age and still have my mind.
3. Take a Mediterranean cruise. (Hey, don’t laugh. Kevin and I are seriously planning for this one. It probably won’t be for a few (or ten) years, but still …
4. Take a cruise around the Hawaiian islands. (Again – don’t laugh. We’re actually planning to do this one next year for our 25th wedding anniversary).
5. Make a longer bucket list.
6. See a Broadway play. (If I can ever bring myself to pay the ticket price – wowsiers).
7. Be a grandma. (HAHAHAHAHAHA – that would mean our boys would have to put themselves in a situation where they MEET girls, then find one they can tolerate and marry … HAHAHAHAHA *wiping eyes* – sorry, I don’t see this one happening in my lifetime).
8. Become a grandma to grandpuppies.
9. Publish some … oh wait, I already listed that one.
Honestly – I can’t think of anything else right now. Either A. I’m super boring, B. pretty content with my life and how I’ve lived it so far, or C. too brain dead to come up with any more options.
I’ll take D: all of the above.