Here is another week of random photos. I have to admit, I’m starting to get burned out on taking pictures every day. Grr. If you want to keep track of my photos, you can subscribe to the Project 365 RSS feed.
1. Kevin, sitting at his work desk with his Fonzie jacket on. RAWR.
2. Me. Being stupid. I feel like such an AMERICAN! Having a passport and all!
3. I know. Weird, right? Have you guessed what this is? It looks like a big, hairy spider, doesn’t it. Okay, it looks like a big, hairy spider to me. As a matter of fact, MK put this thing on top of our light above our kitchen table and I actually jumped when I saw it, thinking it was a spider. I have a spider phobia, apparently. But no. This is a funky, bendable tripod that Kevin put in my stocking this past Christmas. It’s lightweight and pretty cool to use in a pinch. It’s hanging off the side of our cabinet door. (Look at the window in the background for perspective).
4. GD. It looks like he’s praying, doesn’t it. Wrong. He’s actually playing his DS. WHY the boy plays his DS half on, half off his bed is a mystery. Boys. You can’t live without them, you can’t get them to talk about their feelings. And look at that bubble butt – too funny!
5. Kevin. Trying to sing. Keyword here: trying. HAHA!
6. MK. This WAS his algebra folder. As you can see, he’s gotten quite a bit of use out of it. He really takes pleasure in annihilating these things when they wear out. A little TOO much, IMO.
7. Me. *gag*